The Faculty of Humanities
Invites Applications from Outstanding Candidates
In the following fields:
Classical Arabic literature Poetry and Prose (adab)
Early Islamic history and historiography
Medieval and modern Islamic philosophical and theological thought
Candidates are requested to apply in writing to: Professor Dror Wahrman, Dean of the Faculty of Humanities
Applicants should provide:
(1) Cover letter
(2) Confirmation of receipt of degree
(3) Curriculum Vitae (Please use – CV form)
(4) Current list of publications (Please use - List of Publication form)
(5) 2-3 page statement of research and teaching plans (For further instructions - click here)
(6) Teaching evaluations (from the past three years)
(7) Two representative publications
(8) Letters of recommendation from only three referees sent directly by the recommender.
Submission deadline 30 March 2017
Additional information and application are to be found at https://ttp.ekmd.huji.ac.il
Applications submitted not according to this specifications will not be considered.
For additional information please contact the Office of Academic Personnel at
This announcement is not an obligation to accept candidates in any or all fields.
- The Hebrew University is an equal opportunity employer -